“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” ~ Carl Jung Until we identify, befriend, and heal the shadows, we are trapped with them.
So much of the focus in healing is on where we want to go… The abundance and the light. Until we can acknowledge and release the unconscious and hidden fears that hold us back and haunt our subconscious, we will never be free.
All the mantras, positive affirmations, and focusing on the positive outcomes in the world will not get us where we want to go if our subconscious is fighting us.
The conscious mind can only focus part of the time. The subconscious and our survival brain are running 24/7, paying attention to all the fears, limiting beliefs, and worries we’ve stored over a lifetime.
Many of these were developed during childhood and have inherent fears of being powerless and incapable of dealing with the unknown. Others were forged and reinforced from the pain and trauma of our lived experiences.
Don’ t let these fears fester! That’s what happens when we push them down deep and ignore them. When we struggle to get by and avoid the awareness and pain that’s buried there.
Similar to holding a beachball underwater, the deeper we push down, the more of our focus and energy is tied into those fears.
The positive thoughts are only running when we think of them. The shadow runs all the time… silently in the powerful survival brain, hijacking our efforts, sabotaging our intentions, and running especially amok when we get close to what we desire.
In order to heal yourself and your relationships, you have to become comfortable with your shadow side. This is your dark side, the part of yourself that you are unaware of, ashamed of or embarrassed about. It is fear, judgment, perfectionism, control, resentment, regret, guilt, anger, and greed.
Each of these is part of you and me. The reason we recognize these traits in others is because we have them in ourselves. We are projecting our qualities onto others.
Instead of denying our shadow side, we can become grateful for it. Why? Because doing so allows us to heal and grow. When we are ready to truly improve ourselves, we recognize that the person(s) or situation(s) upsetting us are actually mirroring what we need to heal within ourselves.
We can learn to love and reclaim our shadow self. Invite back the parts of us we lost and avoided. We become whole, complete, and release the conflict, self-doubt and pain we’ve struggled with for decades!
In Shadows and Light Festival, we bring together guides who have danced in their shadow sides and are courageous and insightful at bringing your shadow and light together so you can be free.
• Our facilitators will show you how to identify these hidden parts of yourself and show you how to be loving and compassionate with yourself as you take a personal inventory. • With honesty they will guide you to recognize your patterns.
• From that clarity about your hidden patterns, you will receive advice and support releasing them.
• You find a new level of love and joy.
• A new sense of purpose and empowerment and that inner conflict drops away.
• In this choose your own adventure, you can select from those selections that will take you deep into the shadows, then rest and play with the lighter side.
• Let go of perpetual perfectionism by acknowledging and sharing your deepest weakness, so it can become your greatest strength!
• Learn how sharing your journey, the triumphs, AND the pitfalls make you relatable make and ultimately helps you find your community and the people who resonate with you.
The shadow is not to be seen as something bad. Quite the opposite. It's exactly what we need to embrace, love, and accept about ourselves in order to feel a deep authentic self-love. We’ve carefully selected those facilitators whom we know have walked the walk… And can help you reclaim and build relationships with your shadows. Which is where your power and passions are stored!
Everybody has a shadow side. No one is immune to it. It is how we survived any difficulties during our childhood and upbringing. It was brilliant of us as children to survive the way we did! We had so few resources, so little experience, and yet we found away!
Now is our time to thank our younger selves for doing what they could, and then going back to offer them the healing and support they didn’t have back then!
Releasing our subconscious patterns and pains takes us to a new level of consciousness.
From that place, we are ready to step into our brightest light... Without the inner conflict, the fears requiring you to hold back to play small.
This entire Festival is there to help you find your patterns, the shadows running you behind the scenes so that you may step into your greatest joy and radiance.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. You’re playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ~ Marianne Williamson
Join us for:
• Presentations, experiential sessions, and tutorials devoted to you exploring your deepest angel and your darkest shadow.
• Kink, lightworker, sensations, archetypes, dancing, enjoy a long weekend of play of your choosing diving into all the aspects of yourself.
• This is an experiential Festival for the sensually adventurous.
• This special weekend welcomes ALL and is very gender friendly. We welcome people of all races, ages (please be over 21 to join us), sexual orientations, genders, sizes, and abilities.
• This is an invitation to dive deeply into yourself and each other in ways you may have been afraid to do in the past.
This festival runs from Thursday evening September 24th to Sunday evening September 27th, PACIFIC time. We will be releasing the schedule as we get closer to the event.
There will be presenters from all over the world, sharing diverse and powerful approaches to this work. They bring compassion, insight, and deep, powerful healing to the parts of us that most need it!
Most presentations will be recorded (the schedule will clearly show which ones are not). You will have 30 days after the event to watch and re-watch your favorites!
We have peer-emotional support during the festival and for 48 hours after the event ends to help you feel grounded and cared for during this powerful work.
Get your tickets today, and unearth all the power and passion you’ve buried by hiding from your shadows! Reclaim all of you!
honor the challenges many are facing now, we have priced this festival to make it as accessible as possible while still compensating the amazing contributions of our facilitators and teachers.
Click on photo for tickets!!